mikesdipper

Thursday, October 05, 2006

My first Ed. Tech blog


Bhuel, is mise Micheal agus to athas orm anois mar ta me direach tar eis blog a cruthu.

Well, im from Newcastle West in County Limerick and i'm 28 years of age. I used to be a Solicitor but I wasn't liking what I was doing so Im in the middle of a career change. I thought that I would like teaching but I wasn't sure whether to go for Primary or post primary teaching. Well in the end I plumped for post primary teaching and here I am now creating a blog. I am a sequential student and I am doing my teaching practice in Oughterard, County Galway. My subjects are Business Studies and Accountancy.


I have a basic understanding of computers. I would be pretty good with Word and the internet but I dont have much experience with the other programmes like powerpoint or access.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home